Insurance & Repair
Don’t feel like dealing with your Insurance Company?
We’ve been working with your insurance companies for 30+ years. We’re like a breath of fresh air when you need it. We know the right questions to ask, the right person to talk to, and how to get your claim moving so the repair process can get started right away.
Seamless Insurance Process
When we work with your insurance company, we act as your advocate—working to restore your vehicle to the same condition it was in before damage occurred. We help you navigate the entire insurance claims process, handling any paperwork and administration on your behalf.
We have extensive experience in in working with insurance companies, tick all the boxes and deliver high quality repairs.
Major insurance providers trust us to get the job done right, which means that you can enjoy a seamless insurance process.
We Understand Your Rights
We understand your rights as a consumer:
- Choice of repair facility.
- The use of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts.
- Inclusions and exclusions under your policy.
- The right to a safe properly repaired vehicle.
It is in your best interests to consult with us prior to opening an insurance claim. This is simply because there are so many details involved with opening a claim the proper way, this will prevent any conflicts or uncertainty occurring during your vehicle repairs.
Our process is thorough, It is important to mention all the damaged parts on your vehicle when opening a claim, when some parts are not reported as damaged properly during a claim insurance could potentially mark this as unrelated damage and will not pay for repair.
We'll Do It All For You
Everyone deserves to drive or ride in a safely repaired vehicle; one that will perform properly in the event of a subsequent collision. But don’t leave safety to chance. Ask questions about the parts that will be used, and how your car will be repaired. Ask about the technicians’ training and if the shop is “certified” or “recognized” within the collision repair community. Ask if the shop follows the car maker’s recommended repair procedures and protocols. You have rights, but rights must be exercised. Get involved in the repair of your vehicle.
Choosing the body shop where your vehicle will be repaired is an important decision, and in most cases, you have the right to make that decision. Not all shops are alike, however, when it comes to having properly trained technicians and the equipment and facilities needed to fix your vehicle right, so making a well-informed choice is key.
We have got you covered
Regardless of who your insurance provider is, as a trusted and approved collision repairer, we offer guaranteed repairs for all insurance companies*. Book your vehicle in for an inspection, and we’ll provide an accurate insurance quotation for your repairs.
Insurance Approved. We have got you Covered.
2. Turn off your vehicle, and turn on the hazard lights.
3. If your vehicle is damaged to the point of needing to be towed, a tow truck will be dispatched by the Government Registered Towing Roster (can be contacted on 08 8231 5555) you just need to ask for your vehicle to be towed to our workshop… IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR VEHICLE TOWED TO A REPAIRER OF YOUR CHOICE.
5. Call the police, even if the accident is minor. A police report can be invaluable to the claim process and help establish who's at fault.
- names and contact information
- Vehicle descriptions (make, model, year)
- Driver's license numbers
- License plate numbers
- Insurance companies and policy numbers
Eyewitnesses: names and contact information
Accident scene location and/or address
Take photos of involved vehicles if it is safe to do so.
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and we’ll be in contact shortly.