If you are unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident it is important that you know what to do. Contact us immediately with any questions you have to get started.
What To Do After
In the first instance you should:
- If the car accident is minor, move vehicles out of traffic to a safe place.
- Turn off your vehicle and turn on the hazard lights.
- If your vehicle is damaged to the point of needing to be towed, a tow truck will be dispatched by the Government Registered Towing Roster (can be contacted on 08 8231 5555) you just need to ask for your vehicle to be towed to our workshop… IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR VEHICLE TOWED TO A REPAIRER OF YOUR CHOICE.
- Check for injuries; call an ambulance when in doubt.
- Call the police, even if the accident is minor. A police report can be invaluable to the claim process and help establish who’s at fault.
Gather information from others involved in the accident:
- Drivers and passengers: names and contact information.
- Vehicle descriptions (make, model, year)
- Driver’s license numbers
- License plate numbers
- Insurance companies and policy numbers
- Eyewitnesses: names and contact information
- Accident scene location and/or address
- Take photos of involved vehicles if it is safe to do so.
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and we’ll be in contact shortly.