Honda, “The Power Of Dreams” is the tagline of this prestige car maker. What could be worse than driving along in that very dream you’ve made come true, only to have it taken away from you in an instant thanks to an accidental car crash.
Getting Your Honda Back To It's Best
Unfortunately this is all too much of a reality for so many of our customers who drive premium vehicles. It’s heartbreaking when customers come to us with a near brand new vehicle, albeit a prestige one at that, with either minor or severe damage following a collision. If this has ever happened to you, trust us when we say that we know your pain. It’s our mission to ensure that you get back in your beloved car as soon as possible with minimal fuss and most importantly, that when you get back in your Honda it will look, feel and drive the same way that it did before it was involved in a collision. It’s the quality of repair that’s so important in making this a reality- anything less and you could find yourself driving around in a bit of a lemon as opposed to a premium, prestige vehicle.
You Deserve A Premium Repair
One thing we’ve come to know about owners of prestige vehicles is that a high level of importance is placed on quality. Good quality cars come from the most elite manufacturers who also value quality as a critical determining factor in how good their products are.
This goes right through the entire manufacturing process- from the chassis, to the engine, bodywork and interior- everything is built to exceed the customers expectations. So we ask you, why should things be any different when it comes to repairing damage on your Honda? Yes accidents happen, but that doesn’t mean you have to go from driving a premium vehicle to something substandard- something that the manufacturers themselves would not allow to pass through a final inspection prior to sale. As an owner of such a high quality vehicle, you deserve better.
You don’t want wind noise, rattles, scratches, paint work that doesn’t match, or any non-genuine parts on your car- that’s not why you chose to drive an Honda!
We'll Do It All For You
So we ask you, why should things be any different when it comes to repairing damage on your BMW? Yes accidents happen, but that doesn’t mean you have to go from driving a premium vehicle to something substandard- something that the manufacturers themselves would not allow to pass through a final inspection prior to sale. As an owner of such a high quality vehicle, you deserve better.
You don’t want wind noise, rattles, scratches, paint work that doesn’t match, or any non-genuine parts on your car- that’s not why you chose to drive an BMW!
We Only Use Genuine Parts
At Eblens, we know what our customers want in a quality vehicle repair and this is why ALL of our collision repairs entail the following:
- We source genuine Honda parts
- Our technicians are specifically trained in all aspects of high tech repairs
- Highly trained staff, skilled & experienced in repairing Honda models
- All repairs completed to manufacturer’s standard
- Absolute focus on customer satisfaction
Remember – it’s your car, it’s your choice. When it comes to hassle free, premium quality collision repairs, at Eblens, we’ll do it all for you!
2. Turn off your vehicle, and turn on the hazard lights.
3. If your vehicle is damaged to the point of needing to be towed, a tow truck will be dispatched by the Government Registered Towing Roster (can be contacted on 08 8231 5555) you just need to ask for your vehicle to be towed to our workshop… IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR VEHICLE TOWED TO A REPAIRER OF YOUR CHOICE.
5. Call the police, even if the accident is minor. A police report can be invaluable to the claim process and help establish who's at fault.
- names and contact information
- Vehicle descriptions (make, model, year)
- Driver's license numbers
- License plate numbers
- Insurance companies and policy numbers
Eyewitnesses: names and contact information
Accident scene location and/or address
Take photos of involved vehicles if it is safe to do so.
Get In Touch
Please fill in your details and we’ll be in contact shortly.